DAY 1 – NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, met and assisted by our representative and transfer to Arusha for lunch. Afternoon drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area the largest intact caldera in the world. Its enduring charm stems from its overwhelming beauty and the abundance of wildlife permanently resident on the crater floor. Arrive at your lodge in the evening. Rest of the day at leisure.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
DAY 2 – NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
After breakfast, depart for half day game drive on the crater floor. Return to your lodge for lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Meals and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
DAY 3 – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, drive to the Serengeti National Park, undoubtedly the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and the greatest concentration of plains game anywhere. En route visit the Olduvai Gorge site of archeological findings, where traces of pre-historic man dating back to 3.5 million years ago have been discovered. Arrive for lunch at your lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
DAY 4 – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
All day spent in the Serengeti with morning and afternoon game drives.
Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge
DAY 5 – DEPART
After breakfast, drive to Arusha to arrive for lunch at Arusha Coffee Lodge or similar. Drop off at your hotel or Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight back home.
End of Safari
The Safari Cost Includes:
– Arrival and departure lunch at Impala Hotel, Arusha
– Park entrance fee at Ngorongoro, Lobo, Serengeti, Ndutu and Manyara
– Crater fee
– Full board accommodation on safari
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport based on a 4×4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
– Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Any applicable Government taxes
The Safari Cost Excludes:
– Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
– International flight
– Visa Entry fee in Tanzania
– Departure tax
– Tips to porters and drivers
– Insurance Cover Can be arranged on Request