Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
On arrival at the airport you will be met by our representative and depart Southwards towards the Namanga border. Proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon go for a game viewing drive. Amboseli National Park is famed for its huge elephant herds with Mt. Kilimanjaro standing majestically as a backdrop. Other animals are zebras, buffaloes, lions, giraffes and more. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Early morning game drive, breakfast at the lodge then have a relaxing morning. Lunch then afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
A sumptuous breakfast at Amboseli Sopa Lodge then drive back to Nairobi for your International flight home.
End of Safari.
– Accommodation as described (or similar) with private en-suite facilities, based on double occupancy
– Meals as described by FB (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
– Transportation by specially equipped 7-seater safari minivan
– Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
– Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
– Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
– International Airfare, airport taxes and security related fees
– Meals not described in the itinerary
– Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc.
– Travel Insurance
– Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
– Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary.
Note: The above rates are subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking